- Find and install the official Cisco AnyConnect client on the Google Play Store
- When you run the program, select the column connections to create a new connection.
- Think of a name that is convenient for you and specify the server address vpn2.vu.lt
- After creating a login:
- Turn it on;
- Enter your VU eID (eg 1234567) and valid your password;
- Click Connect.
Attention! Don’t forget to disconnect your VU VPN when you're done.
- Once connected, you will see the status "Connected" and you will be able to see the connection details in the "Details" section.