There are two ways to connect to VU Cisco AnyConnect in:
- Using distribution packages
- Using an official Cisco AnyConnect client
I. Using packages provided by the distribution (e.g. Ubuntu)
- Installing the OpenConnect package the command line is sufficient:
sudo apt-get install openconnect
Join with command:
sudo openconnect vpn2.vu.lt
Ctrl + c on the terminal
- You can install a plugin for managing the graphical environment for Gnome:
sudo apt-get install network-manager-openconnect-gnome
II. Using a Cisco AnyConnect client
- Make the downloaded file executable (chmod command) and run the installation ( / ...):
- Create a new VPN profile for the Network settings:
- Select the type of Cisco AnyConnect Compatible VPN.
- Enter a name (for your convenience), select a protocol and specify the server address vpn2.vu.lt.
- There are two ways to sign in:
- Enter your VU E-username (id.vu.lt) login and password when connecting.