Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Download and install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client from the Apple App Store
- Run AnyConnect installed.
- Start creating a new login profile.
- Create and enter a name for your own convenience, vpn2.vu.lt server address, and save.
Advanced settings remain as follows:
- Allow the system to add a new VPN profile.
You will be able to see (and remove) it in your general system settings:
- Activate the created VPN login in the AnyConnect applet.
- Enter your VU E-ID (id.vu.lt) login name and password.
- Once connected, you will see an indication at the top of the screen.
After finishing of work do not forget to log out.