Tutorial was made using Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard). In newer Mac OS X versions configuration process can slightly differ.
1. Beingin"eduroam"reception zone:
A. Select "AirPort” wireless utility;
B. Select "eduroam".
2. Enter Your "eduroam" username and password:
A. "eduroam" username (Your VU e-mail address);
C. Option "Remember this network" will enable autoconnect;
D. Click "OK" to continue.
3. Confirm radius.vu.lt authentication server security certificate:
4. For security certificate installation You will be prompted computer administrator username and password:
A. Enter Your Mac OS X system password ("Name" will be provided automatically);
B. Click "OK" to continue.
5. If all provided settings were correct, system will connect automatically. In "AirPort" settings:
A. You will be able to monitor "eduroam" status;
B. If initial configuration took longer period, system will not connect to "eduroam" from the first time (because of terminated authorization session). In this case fist disable and then enable again wireless connection (Turn AirPort Off & Turn AirPort On).
If You have any questions regarding Eduroam network in Vilnius university, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org