Linux users for automatic configuration can use Bash script. For more information please visit VU eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool page.
In example was used Ubuntu Linux 9.10, in newer versions configuration might slightly differ.
1. VU security certificate can be downloaded from http://cert.vu.lt/sertifikatai/VU_CA.crt . Download and save it in Your computer.
2. In wireless network configuration panel select "eduroam" network.
3. Choose parameters as shown below and specify to use VU_CA.crt .
4. Click "Connect” and system will automatically connect to "eduroam" wireless network.
- In other Linux distributions standard security certificate directory can differ.
Please contact us if you have any questions.