eduroam (Education Roaming) is the secure, world-wide roaming access service developed for the international research and education community.
It allows students, researchers and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across campus and when visiting other participating institutions.
Info network is available openly in all eduroam reception areas.
Info allows access only to certain VU network e-services and information webpages.
For all users (also International students from exchange programs), there are two steps before starting use of eduroam:
I. Registracion in VU Identity Manager;
II. Computer or device configuration.
I stage. eduroam activation prerequisities for VU students and employees are the same:
- Students and employees must have an account at VU Identity Manager (id.vu.lt);
All e-services, which are managed from Identity Manager, use same password, which is required to change once per 84 days (12 weeks).
II stage. Choose by your computer's or device's operating system:
- eduroam network settings for windows
- eduroam configuration in Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- eduroam configuration in Microsoft Windows 7
- eduroam configuration in Microsoft Windows XP
- eduroam configuration in Linux (Ubuntu, GNOME environment)
- eduroam configuration in Apple macOS (Mac, iMac, MacBook)
- eduroam configuration in Apple iOS (iPod, iPhone, iPad)
- eduroam configuration in Google Android
- If You are using any other system, please try to connect using main network parameters.
If You have any questions regarding Eduroam network in Vilnius University, please contact us by email email@example.com