University-wide WiFi networks:
- eduroam - worldwide academic wifi network (more information) for students, employees and guests with eduroam access (if they have eduroam at their home institution);
- info - open (without authentication) wifi network with access to university's public webpages and e-services, usually used as a starting page to find more information. Internet access in info is disabled;
- VU WiFi - wifi network for guests (with web authentication).
To use VU WiFi one must have guest account. Such accounts are created by request from hosting department (please inform responsible contact person in case You will need VU WiFi access and have no eduroam account).
Standard connection procedure:
- When You receive information email with credentials, please visit https://svid.vu.lt and log on using username (i.e. wifi12345) and initial password;
- Please change provided initial password to Your own;
- Connect to VU WiFi using Your device;
- If authentication page is not open automatically, please open any internet webpage with a web browser and it will be redirected to login page. To Log In please use username provided for wi-fi connection (i.e. email@example.com) and Your new password.